- Extra Fan: The hydromechanics technology applied to Extra Fan provides large airflow with low noise and low energy consumption.
- Twin Nozzle: A twin nozzle design combines two air currents into one streamlined, controlled current of air. Resistance to the influence of external airflow has been strengthened, greatly improving insulation against heat and cold.
- Easy Maintenance: The use of axial fan (Quiet propeller design) makes the unit easier to maintain. Critical parts such as the motor and fan are separate parts, making repairs easy.
- Compact Design: Compact and stylish it blends in readily with your interior design.
- Flexible installation (Adjustable Airflow Angle): The airflow angle can be altered both internally and externally. The unit can be installed vertically or horizontally according to the available space.
- Warranty: 1 Years.
Wind volume maximum (m3/Hour)
Wind volume Lowest (m3/Hour)
Maximum current (W)
Noise Level Low dB(A)
Noise Level High dB(A)